Dukkah Salmon with Sweet Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1 Salmon fillet ( I prefer the skin attached)
- 25ml Sweet Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons Mimi’s Egyptian Dukkah
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Marinate the Salmon in the Sweet Pomegranate Balsamic, lemon, salt and pepper for 20-60 minutes.
- Drip dry the Salmon.
- Press the fish into a plate dusted with Mimi’s Egyptian Dukkah so you get a nice crust.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the Samon and fry until cooked and golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side