Ricotta – Basil Chicken and Wilted Tomatoes with Soy Chilli Balsamic
- 100g fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated parmesan
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets,
- Skin on sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50ml Soy Chilli Balsamic
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Extra basil leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 160°C (320°F). Combine ricotta, shredded basil and parmesan. Carefully loosen the skin from the chicken breast, leaving ends intact and carefully spoon in ricotta mixture.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a medium non-stick frying pan with an ovenproof handle over medium–high heat. Add oil, Soy Chilli Balsamic and chicken to the pan and cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until well browned. Add tomatoes, place the pan in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Divide between plates and top with extra basil. Serves 2.