The Really Stuffed Olive Co. provides this website as a service. Reading this website indicates your understanding and complete agreement with the terms below.
The content on this website is provided for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site is a replacement for your own best judgment, nor is it a substitute for legal, professional, or certified medical advice. Any health-related topics shared on this site are solely the opinion of the author/s.
When you place an order with us, we will add you to our mailing list so you don’t miss out on future information and specials. Instructions on how to un-subscribe are included on the bottom of these emails.
Acceptance of Terms
- Welcome to the The Really Stuffed Olive Co. (TRSOC) Terms and Conditions agreement for the use of the TRSOC Website. These Terms and Conditions of use apply to the entire contents of this website.
- Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ (the individual) in these terms and conditions includes you any other person acting on your behalf or any person that has your authority to do so, either directly, expressly or impliedly. Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, or ‘ours’ means The Really Stuffed Olive Co. (TRSOC)(ABN 99122610812).
- TRSOC may amend these Terms and Conditions, TRSOC policies or any notices from time to time without prior notice.
- You acknowledge that by using this Website from time to time you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions’ shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you use this Website.
- TRSOC uses its websites to facilitate the provision of its services and products to its customers and to promote its products and services.
- TRSOC will use its best endeavours to be accurate in every way with the information on this Website. However should any piece of information, price or product detail contained within this Website or shopping cart be wrong or inaccurate then you agree not to hold TRSOC liable, responsible or bound in any way, legally or otherwise, to the accuracy of the information on this Website.
- This Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete, current or up to date. TRSOC reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies and or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may include pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or information. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- After submitting a successful order online you will receive an email from us confirming your order, if you have provided us with your email address. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of the order being successfully placed. If the product is unavailable at the time of order delivery will take longer than estimated.
- Mail service is responsible for the products ordered during transportation. Before shipping, your products will be checked by two Quality Control Staff who will count all items and verify your order is properly filled. If a product in your order is missing, or the product you receive is incorrect, or if any product arrives damaged you must notify us within 24 hours of receiving your order. If you do not notify us within this period we are entitled to assume that the products you received were correct, complete and arrived in good condition. Any claim that may be made against the mail service provider for products damaged in transit must be made within 24 hours of delivery to you. Therefore it is essential that you notify us within this period. We recommend you open the package sent by us straight away once it is delivered to you.
- Delivery time estimates apply to products in stock at the time of order and are calculated in business days, excluding one business day for order processing time and are subject to mail service provider delays outside of our control. Products can only be shipped to an Australian address. If you want products delivered to an address outside of Australia please contact us to discuss the order and delivery address prior to placing your order. Products in stock will only be sent after payment is verified and received by us which may affect the estimated delivery time. If you wish to query the status of an order placed and the estimated delivery date please contact us on 0411251852.
Refund and Returns Policy
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us, so that we can resolve any issue you may have, and possibly organise a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time the products are shipped. This refund policy does not apply to change of mind, products which have been used, opened, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product.
- All products must be returned in their original condition and sealed. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by you. We recommend that you return the product via registered prepaid post. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damage to the goods during transit; therefore, we recommend you opt for shipment registration or insurance with your postal carrier. TRSOC will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Information and Security PIN
- You are solely responsible for the input of any key data on this Website.
- The information you enter must be correct and without errors. By inserting, providing or submitting information in this Website you warrant and represent that you own or are authorised to insert, provide or submit the information. You agree to indemnify TRSOC and keep TRSOC indemnified against any claim made by a third party which alleges that the information inserted, submitted or provided by you is a breach or violation of their intellectual property rights.
Use of this Website
- You warrant the Personal Information provided by you is not potentially or actually harmful to TRSOC and this Website. Use of any malicious code or viruses of any kind either intentionally or unintentionally by you on this Website will result in possible legal action being taken against you.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you or provided for through this Website.
- Unless otherwise specified you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website.
- You must not use this Website to harm others or this Website. For example, you must not:
- use this Website to harm, threaten or harass another person, organisation or TRSOC;
- damage, disable, overburden or impair this Website (or any network or authorised device connected to this Website);
- resell or redistribute any part of this Website or access to the Website unless expressly authorised to do so in writing;
- use or attempt to use any unauthorised means to modify, reroute or gain access to this Website or services or products offered on this Website;
- use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by TRSOC or metasearching) to access or use this Website or to copy or scrape data from this Website;
- obtain (or try to obtain) any data from this Website or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
- use this Website or related hardware to design, develop or update unauthorised software.
- You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, further sublicense, distribute, or use for other purposes this Website, any application or other content available or accessible through this Website, or any hardware associated with this Website or with an authorised device. If you do so we may cancel your account and your ability to access this Website, and pursue other legal remedies. We may take any legal action we deem appropriate against users who violate our systems or network security, this agreement or any additional terms referenced in this agreement. Such users may also incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may use technology or other means to protect this Website, protect our clients, or stop you from breaching this agreement. These means may include, for example, filtering to stop spam or increase security. These means may interfere with your use of the Website and hinder or interrupt your use of the Website. We reserve the right to enforce and verify compliance with any part of this agreement. This includes TRSOC’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of this Website, and a third party claim that your use of this Website is unlawful or infringes such third party’s rights.
- Your use of this Website will not be construed as creating any relationship of partnership, agency, employee employer relationship or any other similar relationship with TRSOC.
- TRSOC may at its sole discretion without prior notice terminate or restrict your access to this Website if it reasonably believes that you have breached these Terms and Conditions, or reasonably believes a breach may occur.
Survival of Termination
- Notwithstanding the terms of clause 9 the provisions of clauses 1, 5, 10 and 11 of this agreement shall survive any termination of this agreement. TRSOC may following the termination of this agreement pursue any legal right or remedy for any breach of the agreement by you which may occur.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Use of this site is at your sole risk all materials, information, products, software, programs and services are provided “as is” with no warranties or guarantees whatsoever. TRSOC expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory and other warranties, guarantees, or representations, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights without limitation, TRSOC makes no warranty or guarantee that this web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs, and services, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system.
- In no event will TRSOC be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this Website, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced or accessed through this Website, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products and services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings, loss of programs or other data, even if TRSOC is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort or any other legal theories.
No Representation or Reliance
- You acknowledge that neither we nor any person acting on behalf of us has made any representation or other inducement to you to enter into these Terms and Conditions, except for representations or inducements expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and confirm that you do not enter into these Terms and Conditions in reliance on any representation or other inducement by or on behalf of us, except for representations or inducements expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law
This Agreement is governed by and must be construed according to the law applying in New South Wales. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or TRSOC may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of TRSOC in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that TRSOC has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.