- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, warm
- 1/4 cup Caramelised Balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red Thai curry paste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- In a food processor combine the ginger, garlic peanut butter, Caramelised Balsamic vinegar, curry paste and 3 tablespooons of water and puree until smooth.
- Tenderise the chicken breasts with a mallet, rolling pin or heavy pan.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Set a wok over medium high heat and add oil.
- When oil is hot add the chicken two breast at a time and cook until chicken is browned evenly and cooked through, repeat.
- Place chicken aside.
- Reduce heat to low and add the coconut milk and 1/2 cup of the sauce to the wok and heat and combine.
- Dish chicken and drizzle sauce over the top. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.